私にできること (Watashi ni Dekiru Koto)

Trình bày: 

KOKIA


遠く離れてても  あなたを想ってる
Even if we’re far apart, I’m thinking of you,
即使相隔遥远 我仍挂念着你

そんな私の気持ちが届いたらいいなぁ
I would like it if that feeling could reach you.
我的心情如果能传递给你多好

ふとした偶然で  今交わった人生
My life has been changed by that sudden coincidence,
一个偶然之中 人生有了交集  

だから私にも何か  できることあるかなぁ
So I wonder if there’s anything I can do for you…
那么我 可以为你做些什么呢

支えてくれたのはいつだって誰かの言葉
What’s supported me has always been someone’s words
一直支持着我的是曾经某个人的一句话  

優しい励ましが  心にすっとしみ込んだ
That kind encouragement came softly into my heart.
温柔的鼓励 倏地溶进心里
,
だから今私からもこの言葉を送りたい
That’s why I want to send you these words now.
因此现在让我为你送上这句话

1人じゃないよ  何もできないけど 
Know that you’re not alone, even though I can’t do anything for you,
你不是一个人 即使无能为力

辛い時こそ心に  歌をかかげて
take this song with you in your heart, especially during the tough times,
艰难的时候 在心中唱起歌

がんばってほしい  乗り越えてほしい  届いてほしいこの気持ち
I want you to do your best, I want you to overcome, I want this feeling to reach you,
希望你加油 希望你释然 希望这心情传递给你

あなたに贈る歌  私にできること
I send this song to you, this is what I can do.
送你一首歌 就是我能做的事

どんな励ましなら  あなたに届くだろう?
So matter what kind of encouragement it is, it’ll reach you, right?
要怎样的鼓励 才能送达你那里?  

思い浮かばないままに  時間が過ぎてゆく
Before I can think of what to do, time passes.
茫然无措中 时间已然溜走

支えてくれたのは  あの時のあなたの言葉
What supported me was what you said back then,
一直支持着我的 是那时候你的那句话 

優しい励ましが  心にすっとしみ込んだ
That kind encouragement came softly into my heart.
温柔的鼓励 倏地溶进心里

だから今度は私からも  この言葉を送りたい
That’s why, this time, I want to send you these words.
因此现在让我为你送上这句话

1人じゃないよ  何もできないけど 
Know that you’re not alone, even though I can’t do anything for you
你不是一个人 即使无能为力

辛い時こそ  誰かと支えあって
and support someone, be supported by someone especially during the tough times,
艰难的时候 在心中唱起歌

がんばってほしい  乗り越えてほしい
I want you to do your best, I want you to overcome,
希望你加油 希望你释然

届いてほしいこの気持ち  あなたに贈る歌
want these feelings to reach you, I send this song to you,
希望这心情传递给你 送你一首歌

困った時にはかわりばんこに  励まし助けあいたい
When you’re troubled, lean on someone, let them lean on you, I want you to encourage and save one another,
困难的时候互相依靠 互相帮助

だから今歌うよ  私にできること
That’s why I’m singing now, this is what I can do.
所以我现在歌唱 就是我能做的事

Thể loại:  Nhật Bản


Nghe thêm